Fish Massage

Last night we went to a night market, and today we went to another market, there are lots of market here, I got to practice my haggling skills, and once again, Sabrina showed us how it should be done. Leah tried to haggle, the woman would have it so she walked off, then went back 5 mins later to buy it anyway, we are learners at this stuff!



Anyway, highlight of the day so far, Leah and myself had a fish massage, which consists of sticking your feet in a tank of fish (no idea what type) and they eat all the dead skin off your feet - it was the weirdest thing ever and when I asked the lady why they seemed to be flocking around my feet more than Leah's, she just said 'dead skin', I got the point, but not anymore eh, oh no, smooth as. It was weird though, and I also got a thing today so I can upload my pics, you might be lucky enough to see it...



Tomorrow we are off to Ko Chang!

Read Users' Comments (4)

4 Response to "Fish Massage"

  1. Christine Grimm, on 28 February 2010 at 17:27 said:

    that made me laugh out loud! Were those poor fish still alive after?!!!

  2. Joy Blundell, on 28 February 2010 at 22:29 said:

    Ooooh hazlet. That looks wierd. Did it really work? Thanks for ur email and card (which was lovely) glad you ate there safe and sound. Missing u. I'll enjoy reading about your adventures. Xxx

  3. Kelsi, on 2 March 2010 at 14:20 said:

    Hazel bazel!
    That is just weird! I was a little creeped out, but happy it worked for you! I'm enjoying hearing about your adventure!

  4. Traveller'sfriend, on 3 March 2010 at 11:05 said:

    my mum thinks you are hilarious. Dead skin girl

Post a Comment