The Life of Hazel Swan

So, finally I packed today, didn't actually take that long and here I am, sat on the plane, about to turn off my phone. I've said so many goodbyes this week this moment seems to have taken a long time to come round. I'm sure I have more interesting things to say but the man on the tannoy is putting me off and it hasn't really sunk in that I'm going away, just feel like I'm sat on a plane at the moment. Can smell the plane food, quite excited about that, I love a bit of plane food...right, best turn phone off, next post will be from Thailand!!



Read Users' Comments (4)

4 Response to "The Life of Hazel Swan"

  1. Anonymous, on 26 February 2010 at 00:23 said:

    Sick, I hate plane food!

  2. Traveller'sfriend, on 27 February 2010 at 09:27 said:

    Hope you are safe and sound sweet cheeks! x x x

  3. CCCD, on 27 February 2010 at 11:15 said:

    Looking forward to hearing from you soonestxxx

  4. Heva, on 27 February 2010 at 22:04 said:

    glad your adventure has begun! keep smiling and bring me back some plane desserts - i love them!

Post a Comment