My new mate...Poramin

So, www.tripbod.com has helped me to buy myself a new mate.  They have put me in touch with a local in Thailand and we have been having some e-mail conversations and I am hoping that he can put me in touch with some charities in Thailand that might have some volunteering opportunities that I could help with when I am there...all is looking good so far and have only had to hand over £35, so we're quids in compared to the other options I have researched.



My new bag arrived on Friday by the way, I'm pretty pumped about it, loving it so far!  It will be perfect for fitting in my belongings when I am travelling, so I am very pleased with my choice...seems I am pretty easily pleased.

23 days to go...still seems like ages away, but I'm sure it will come round quick enough.  My shopping list so far consists of a universal plug and a lens cap for my camera.

Another thrilling installment of Hazel's travel arrangements will be added soon, don't you worry.

                 

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "My new mate...Poramin"

  1. Unknown, on 9 February 2010 at 20:14 said:

    have you heard of http://www.couchsurfing.org/
    - could be a good way to save money on your world travelling. i know people who've done it in many random places and have had good experiences...

  2. Hazel, on 15 February 2010 at 10:10 said:

    I have had a look at couch surfing, but scared of meeting weirdos, but hey, might be up for that once I get there, I'll keep it in mind!

Post a Comment