Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie

So here I am in Australia!  Having a great time.  The weather is slightly cooler, but still warmer than the UK, I think it was about 25 degrees today.

I have given myself a little guided tour of the city, seen the bell tower which houses some bells from Trafalgar Square, had a look round Kings Park, which is a massive park overlooking the City and met up with some people I am not related to at all but are very nice and hospitable...my sisters, husbands, cousins!  They live in one of the suburbs of Perth and yesterday had me over for tea and today took me on a little tour of the Swan Valley, they have a whole shire called 'The Shire of Swan'! 

We went wine tasting, chocolate tasting and coffee tasting!  Here is Ethan enjoying his new found love of photograpy...

I am now headed up North tomorrow for a 10 day trip to Broome, will update more when I can!

Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie"

  1. Anonymous, on 2 May 2010 at 11:39 said:

    I worked in Broome many years ago... with drunk abo's. Mad job.

    Thanks for card... made us laugh!
    Beth
    x x x x

Post a Comment