Po-tat-no

I just ate a jacket potato with cheese and beans for my lunch, the cheese was actually very nice, which made the experience much more enjoyable. Tonight I have a volunteering christmas lunch, no turkey I assume, have just stuffed my face however so am not hungry at the moment...maybe in 6 hours I will be.
I am a bit bored of work at the moment...not this particular moment in time, but in general, and not 'work' in general, just my particular job, you get me huh? Well, have applied for a job this week so we'll see how that goes, and have a couple of other things in the pipeline (so to speak).
I organised a screening of 'Black Gold' at the weekend which went successfully so that was good.
I am thinking about holidays at the moment, (as well as feeling full from lunch) and am going to go visit my old granny in Scotland next month which I am quite excited about, plan on doing nothing but sleeping, walking and reading (that to me sounds like fun!)!
Not sure I've quite got the hang of this 'blogging' yet, feel like my life needs to be a tad more exciting for people to be interested in reading about it.
The weather = raining. I only like the rain when I am wearing the appropriate footwear.

Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "Po-tat-no"

  1. Traveller'sfriend, on 16 January 2008 at 21:47 said:

    Scotland sounds great - in fact i think you invited me and I never replied.

    I would be interested to know about your pipelines!!!?

    Fingers crossed for your job application (like that will do any good.)

    Love

Post a Comment