First post

This is just my first blog experience. I am sat in my lounge, stealing someones intermittent wireless (which I found out today is illegal and apparently you can get taken to court over it)...ooh, look at me dicing with death. Anyway, my friend Kate wants me to write a blog, so this is my initial lame attempt at it. I am finding it hard to think of things to say. I just cleaned the bathroom and am sat in the living room whilst my housemates watch 'You've got mail!'. Hmm.

It has just been christmas, this laptop I am writing on was infact a present I got, so I guess thats new. Last year (as in 2007) I brought a house, which is what I have spent quite a lot of my time recently doing, I am currently working on the fireplace. Got it swept yesterday, just need to get my housemate Jude to shimmy up the drain pipe and whip off the gas thing (technical term) at the top of the chimney (she offered, it was not a condition of rent) then we are on fire, kind of literally.

I wanted to go and see the seals at Donna Nook (every winter all the seals go to the beach there to have their pups) but I just looked it up and apparently they have all left, so that is a bitter disappointment.

Read Users' Comments (2)

2 Response to "First post"

  1. Traveller'sfriend, on 3 January 2008 at 23:04 said:

    This is great - are you a seal.
    Make sure you get photos of jude up your drain pipe! Also would love to see a pic of your fire place...

  2. Traveller'sfriend, on 7 January 2008 at 17:25 said:

    it worked x

Post a Comment